Our cross border advisory business serves as an independent advisor on every strategic, financial and operational issue our Indian and overseas clients face when seeking to acquire technology, market access, brand, customers and capital in India or abroad to grow their business. We view our clients as partners, which ultimately means that our focus extends far beyond that of traditional investment banking advisory services and calls on us to leverage our global network of relationships to find the right fit for our clients.
- Utilizing our experienced coverage banking team to present an unbiased perspective of a market or market opportunity and of other market participants
- Exploring, evaluating and recommending financial and strategic alternatives
- Identifying and assessing potential acquirers and targets and providing valuation analysis
- Negotiating and consummating transactions
- Advising on transaction structuring, timing, pricing and potential financing
Extensive knowledge and coverage of the private equity community not just in India but around the world allows Anand Rathi to bring strong proprietary investment ideas to financial sponsors; and to optimize outcomes through identifying high–quality financial buyers for our middle–market clients. We have built a specialized practice in advising private equity firms that want to invest in India but do not have a presence here.
- Exploring value maximization strategies
- Developing company positioning and all documentation for potential buyers
- Developing buyers lists and managing all communications with potential buyers
- Managing due diligence, data rooms, site visits and all buyer investigations
- Evaluating bids and negotiating and executing final transactions and documentation
AnandRathi - Debt Capital Markets
AnandRathi Debt Capital Markets (DCM) team strives to advise clients in raising capital through a combination of debt instruments by offering full fledged services in Debt Capital Markets .
The AnandRathi DCM team’s objective is to provide the clients comprehensive and optimal debt solutions. DCM solutions would be based on understanding of the capital structure, strategic plans, capital requirements and flexibilities like tenors, securities, market conditions, etc.
The AnandRathi DCM team comprises of reputed DCM practitioners with global experience. The team has been hand picked from the leading banks and financial institutions. Product Suite
1) Loan Syndications :
Loans Syndications is the key focus area in the DCM business. We have strengths in :
- Loans for General Corporate Purposes, Capex, Project Financing, Refinancing & restructuring etc.
- External Commercial Borrowing (ECBs) and FC Loans
- Structured Loans including ECA financing Capital Goods import and Capex, Loan against Shares etc.
- Unsecured Term Loan – General Corporate Purpose, Bridging etc.
- Working Capital and Non fund based limits
2) Trade Finance Syndications :
LCs , buyer's credit / supplier's credit.
3) Structured finance :
Convertibles with put options, CCDs with promoters buyback option, structured loans for acquisition/project financing, capex. Loan against SBLC or credit support, CDS etc.
4) Non Convertible Debentures (NCD or INR Bonds) :
Secured INR bonds, generally issued by rated companies. Strong market for corporates rated ‘AA-’ or better. For corporates rated below the threshold, issuances can be structured with credit support, guarantee, over-collateralisation etc. termed as ‘Structured Obligation’ issuance
5) Commercial Papers :
Typically an unsecured short-term paper of tenor upto 364 days. Generally used for financing working capital requirements.
Looking forward keenly to support you in your Debt Capital plans
Feel free to reach us anytime.
AnandRathi is a leading underwriter of public offerings and private placements for mid–market companies in India. Innovative financing solutions that support complex corporate strategies and our long–standing client relationships differentiate us from others.
AnandRathi’s post - listing IPO performance ranks amongst the top 3 in India for mid-market IPOs. We strive to provide continued support to our IPO clients through sustained and objective research coverage, equity sales and equity trading services.
Our capital markets business seeks to leverage our operational expertise and world class institutional and retail distribution platforms, to partner with existing owners and management to maximize value at the time of a public or secondary market offering.
Over the course of their careers, members of our senior team have raised over $20 billion in equity and debt capital for companies around the world.