Why Loan Against Shares (LAS)?
Loan against Shares offers you instant liquidity. It helps in sourcing funds for any personal requirements or to increase holding/ investment in listed collaterals and you don’t have to sell your securities
How to obtain this facility?
Just execute a loan agreement with ARGFL
You will then be offered with you a Loan facility up to a value determined based on your existing portfolio
You can avail sanction limit based on your requirements just like an overdraft facility from the bank
There is no minimum commitment charges, no hidden cost and no early payment charges other than interest on your actual utilization of limits
Moreover, our sanction limit is flexible based on movement of your portfolio and its valuation
- Individuals, Firms, HUFs, Private & Public Ltd companies can apply
- Indian Residents in age group of 18 to 65 years
- Only on approved shares held in demat form
- Equity shares should be fully paid and should not be in lock-in mode
- Minimum Networth of INR 2 lacs