It is a Web & App based transaction processing system that can be accessed “anytime” and “anywhere” and enabled for Lumpsum, SIP, Switch, Redeem, STP & SWP.
Why should you choose our platform?
- Easy online transactions for hassle free investments in Mutual Funds.
- Choose from a variety of schemes from across Mutual Funds.
- No Demat account is required as units are held in Physical mode.
- Payment settlement would happen through client’s bank account directly hence, no need of transferring funds to distributor, broker pool, ledger account.
- Transact:Lumpsum,SIP,Switch,Redeem,STP,SWP from a single platform.
- Your RM can execute transaction for you, post your final confirmation.
- Client having an existing folio purchased through other distributor/broker can make a Fresh Purchase, Switch & Redeem through the same folio with us by using our transaction facilities.
- Payment Mode facility available through Online, OTM and RTGS/NEFT options.
- The platform is available on Web Portal, Android App & iOS App
- Investing in mutual funds made simpler with Investment Basket recommended by Anand Rathi experts.
- View overall Portfolio Summary, MF Summary, MF Gain and Loss, MF Holding and MF Transaction.
Which type of clients can register for online mutual funds?
- Individual, HUF, Company, Trust, Proprietor & Minor can register for Online Mutual Fund.
How do I Login ?
You can login through www.rathi.com> - Login - ONLINE MUTUAL FUND - Existing Client by using the KUBER User ID and Password.
How can New Users register through New Client Registration page?
- You can login through www.rathi.com> Login > ONLINE MUTUAL FUND > New Client Registration.
- Enter PAN > Click on Verify PAN tab.
- The client has to enter name as per PAN/CVL KRA.
- Select PAN Card Status > Enter Email ID > Select DOB > Occupation.
- Select Citizenship > Gender.
- Enter Permanent Address.
- If your Correspondence Address is the same as your Permanent, then click on Same as Permanent checkbox or click on Correspondence Address and enter the address if it is different.
- Click on Submit.
- The user will be redirected to Existing Client page, where he/she has to enter the User Name and Password received in the Welcome Mailer on the email ID.