Why Loan Against Shares (LAS)?
Loan against Shares offers you instant liquidity. It helps in sourcing funds for any personal requirements or to increase holding/ investment in listed collaterals and you don’t have to sell your securities
How to obtain this facility?
- Just execute a loan agreement with ARGFL
- You will then be offered with you a Loan facility up to a value determined based on your existing portfolio
- You can avail sanction limit based on your requirements just like an overdraft facility from the bank
- There is no minimum commitment charges, no hidden cost and no early payment charges other than interest on your actual utilization of limits
- Moreover, our sanction limit is flexible based on movement of your portfolio and its valuation
- Individuals, Firms, HUFs, Private & Public Ltd companies can apply
- Indian Residents in age group of 18 to 65 years
- Only on approved shares held in demat form
- Equity shares should be fully paid and should not be in lock-in mode
- Minimum Networth of INR 2 lacs
Please check the approved shares list required:
Approved Shares List: Click here
For KYC Documents: Click here