What we offer?
AnandRathi Group has an integrated research driven professional team backed by strong infrastructure and risk management system.
Being your Forex Advisor, our role and responsibilities include managing, monitoring & controlling your company's Forex portfolio. We provide the below given offerings:
• Bank Liaisoning: Ensuring the company gets prevailing true & market aligned conversion price for Cash/Spot/Forward & Option contract.
• Advise on Stop-levels (in conjunction with Benchmark cost) for entry levels & suitable-relevant instruments-structures aimed at controlling the currency risk.
• Advise on Optimal Finance Interest Cost like Currency Swap (from INR to USD) and trade finance facilities of PCFC/PCINR. Purpose is to reduce the financial cost as much as possible.
• MIS Structure & Periodicity i.e. ensuring related Fx triggers & Cash flows are mapped in MIS so as to assist Forex decisions.
• Assistance in designing & drafting a Corporate Risk Policy.
• Advice and assistance in bank transition.
FOREX RISK ADVISORY VARIANTS
1. Primary Product & services
2. Ancillary Product & Services
Short Term Foreign Currency Funding
Forex App (coming out soon)
CURRENCY FUTURES AND OPTIONS
As a substitute to bank, we now have exchange traded future and option contracts for corporate and individuals to hedge their underlying assets.
Anand Rathi Commodities Pvt. Ltd., a group company of AnandRathi is a member of MCX-SX, NSE and USE* which enables clients to trade in the currencies market as hedgers, arbitragers or investors.
INTERNATIONAL FUND SYNDICATION
The current business environment is dynamic with growth opportunity where we help multiply your business by arranging various financial structures such as short-term debt (buyer's credit & supplier's credit) and long-term debt (Foreign Currency Term Loan (FCTL) / External Commercial Borrowing (ECB)). Such LIBOR based financing is one of the ways of reducing the interest cost and in turn enhancing the companies' bottom line.
We provide liaison between the following trade finance services to corporates: